Brewer Fanatic

09/11/2007 Milwaukee (Gallardo) at Pittsburgh (Bullington) 6:05 pm CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Gabe Gross when he has consistent playing time
I will have to admit I was wrong about him.. it will be interesting to see the battle royal next year between Nix, Gwynn, and him to replace Jenkins and keep LF warm for LaPorta

It will be interesting. I love what Gross brings to the table for this team. He works the count and has productive at bats. He has good power. He also has looked better in the field than i think people give him credit for.

I love Gabe Gross when he has consistent playing time
I will have to admit I was wrong about him.. it will be interesting to see the battle royal next year between Nix, Gwynn, and him to replace Jenkins and keep LF warm for LaPorta

It will be interesting. I love what Gross brings to the table for this team. He works the count and has productive at bats. He has good power. He also has looked better in the field than i think people give him credit for.

The only problem is I wish one of the 3 was RH or a switch hitter... Especially with Counsell being LH in the infield.

Speaking of defense.. it amazes me with how well Hart has played considering he started as a 1B, moved to 3b, and constantly gets moved around the OF.

We hit this guy pretty hard the first 2 times through the order, my guess is we have a big inning next time around.
Oh yeah, I'm a BAAAD man.

If only you would use your powers to help the Brewers more often.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

What the hell kind of swing was that Johnny?

Archived