Brewer Fanatic

09/11/2007 Milwaukee (Gallardo) at Pittsburgh (Bullington) 6:05 pm CDT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that really a poor throw by Weeks? Prince HAS to catch that.
Well it was a poor throw for sure but yes a large number of 1B make that play. Fielder is not good at bailing out the IF's when they do spike one.

Yeah I'm not saying it was a great throw but my main point was it was a play that has to be made by Prince.

Sweet a DP!

Now tell me where anybody said the game was over.

You have a short memory http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Perhaps I just don't pay enough attention.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

Uh oh...looks like Weeks is back to the first half of last year in D.

Also, does anyone else think Prince is getting a really generous strike zone tonight?

Yeah I thought the 0-2 pitch could've been called a strike. I'm not complaining though.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif

Was that really a poor throw by Weeks? Prince HAS to catch that.
Well it was a poor throw for sure but yes a large number of 1B make that play. Fielder is not good at bailing out the IF's when they do spike one.

well with his glove at least.. at least his bat makes up for it..

I guess my only complaint about negative comments on game strategy is when the same people don't state they are against it before the result. For example if someone complaints beforehand a pitcher is tiring and posts get him out of there and THEN he get lit up feel free to rip on Yost all day. But if you didn't have the foresight to stand up and state your opinion than I don't agree with ripping on strategy. Anybody can be the perfect manager in hindsight.

Now getting negative towards a bad play or player is different because it is in the moment. So from my opinion it is the strategy complaining after the fact that gets on me as much as I am sure my Yost defending annoys some of you.

With that said I am glad you are posting in general as it adds to the fun of the game. Especially when Braun hits a HR next inning.

Nyjer Morgan sucks. I can't stand him.

It was mentioned that he reminds someone of Juan Pierre... he actually reminds me of the CF for Florida this year that absolutely tore up the Brewers...

Alfredo Amezaga or Alejandro De Aza or something.

Archived