Brewer Fanatic

The Office - Season 4

sbrylski
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I laughed out loud when Kelly started making out with Daryl in the middle of that meeting.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
"He says whatever he's thinking....what kind of game is that?"
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I really liked the Darrell and Kelly stuff. I also like it when Jim shows compasion for Dwight. It's like even though they are different and Jim always is playing jokes and stuff on Dwight he still gets him and knows he's a good guy. Also Michael thinking that just saying you declare bankruptcy means all is taken care of was funny.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I really liked the Darrell and Kelly stuff. I also like it when Jim shows compasion for Dwight. It's like even though they are different and Jim always is playing jokes and stuff on Dwight he still gets him and knows he's a good guy. Also Michael thinking that just saying you declare bankruptcy means all is taken care of was funny.

He didn't just say it; he declared it. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

it really seems like the show is better with only 20 minutes of story line, and while i enjoy twice as much office, last night could of been easily condensed to 20 minutes and it would of been a great episode. That can be said for the entire season so far.

The entire meeting seen was great. Whoever/whomever had me cracking up, and Kelly's lines were funny.

It was a very different episode, but I was ok with it. I liked when Michael crumpled up the dollar and put it back in his pocket. And of course, when Creed told us how he writes off his debt.

I like that Creed is getting a bigger role/shown more so far this year. I find him pretty funny with all the crazy stuff he has said and done. I think the debt portion from the last show was great and his "blog" that Ryan created for him in season 3 (I think it was season 3) was really funny.

Not sure if this has been posted or not but Creed's blog has been uodated weekly all summer and continues to have new entries. Excellent stuff.

http://blog.nbc.com/CreedThoughts/

Yeah I love that blog! I read it quite often, always checking for a new post. It's hillarious.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

One of my favorite Creed memories was from the first season, when he was about to get fired, and turned the conversation around on Michael so that his coworker got fired instead.

And weeks later, I still die laughing thinking about black-haired Creed. That guy rules so hard.

As far as Darryl, I've seen the actor in enough other things to where I see him more of an actor playing a character on the show. He's funny, but he's a relatively known commodity, unlike Creed or Angela or Dwight.

As far as Darryl, I've seen the actor in enough other things to where I see him more of an actor playing a character on the show. He's funny, but he's a relatively known commodity, unlike Creed or Angela or Dwight.

I'm sure I've said this on the board before but his stand-up act is hilarious!? This clip isn't his best stuff, but still funny:

??

And weeks later, I still die laughing thinking about black-haired Creed. That guy rules so hard.

Thanks, Toby. I'm dying laughing right now thinking about that again.

The actor who plays Darryl came to town early this to the Comedy Cafe... I was SO mad that I was out of town that weekend.

Archived