Brewer Fanatic

The Office - Season 4

sbrylski
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I really like the new female Toby. She seems to have real nice timing.

The Kevin plotline was just great. "Oh look, you can drive."

The best line was: "I think you two kids have a lot to talk about"

The Kevin subplot was so funny. I also enjoyed Toby's exit interview, Michael really wanted to let him have it and then couldn't because Holly showed up. "Toby is cruising for a bruising, and I'm his cruise director, Captain Bruising. "

I personally thought that there was too much drama in the season finale. Also, as many of you said already, the Pam Jim thing is going on way to long. The Dwight hazing was good, but i thought there should have been more of it. Dwight IMO is the best character and should have played a bigger role. He was on Leno on Wednesday night and they showed a scene from the episode that got cut -- the one were he tells Meredith to make him a sandwich. After seeing yesterday's show, that scene that cut was my favorite.

I understand the Pam/Jim thing gets old, al ot of people seem to feel that way. However, in a way it's what makes the show work. Michaelgets old, Pam/Jim gets old...but that's what makes characters like Creed, Kevin, and Andy even more funny. Brevity is the sole of wit as they say. Maybe if those characters were too much a part of the show, they wouldn't be quite as funny. I much rather have a comment in passing from Creed like "I was done with my work months ago."

My goodness, that Japanese Office skit was amazing! Loved it, as a huge fan of Gervais really loved the intro and outro by him. That final line had me rollin very funny. I missed SNL last Saturday with Carell hosting, were there any other good skits?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

The only other sketch that I laughed at was the one where Carell is on "Deal or no Deal" as a contestant. He has 4 cases left to choose from, the 3 cases with the smallest values and the million dollar case. He has to make the choice while getting yelled at by his insulting father.

The only other sketch that I laughed at was the one where Carell is on "Deal or no Deal" as a contestant. He has 4 cases left to choose from, the 3 cases with the smallest values and the million dollar case. He has to make the choice while getting yelled at by his insulting father.

Will Forte who played the dad is great, I would like to see him in movies.

Will Forte who played the dad is great, I would like to see him in movies.

Forte was in Beerfest. I thought he was the funniest part of the movie, even though his part was pretty small.

• 3 months later...
I just watched the finale for the first time. And I'm pissed, maybe because I'm tired. But why the crap do the writers have to make all their finales sad? It pisses me off, and it wasn't even that sad, it just didn't work out right. Luckily I waited so long to catch the finale, despite it being basically my favorite show ever. I'm not much of a sitcom guy outside of The Office and Seinfeld, so maybe all finales are like that. But shoot me in the foot, I'll be bummed out until the first episode of this season.

Archived