Brewer Fanatic

The Office - Season 4

sbrylski
(I admit I've never seen 30 Rock but I should probably watch it soon cause it seems like a lot of you like it.)

I highly recommend renting/watching on Netflix season 1. I was a casual viewer up until the writers strike and thought it was just a little above average. Seeing all the episodes in order has made it a lot funnier with all of the subtle reoccuring jokes.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Stanley did would get him fired, but what Michael does almost every minute would get him fired. I

Which is what Stanley pointed out after being fake-fired (I will sue your..) and why he felt like he could get away with insubordination in the first place.

I didn't think the episode was laugh out loud funny but I liked watching the dynamics between the characters so it was still OK by me. If it was like that every episode, though...

As Comic Book Guy would say "Worst episode ever." Ok, not sure about ever, but certainly the worst this this season. Last week wasn't much better actually. The dinner party season premier ws outstanding, and it seems to be going downhill from there. Hey, I was still entertained but I fear Office is in danger of jumping the shark.

Wow... I usually come on here Friday and read many comments about that weeks episode. Nothing so far this week. Was the episode that bad? In my opinion it was one of, it not the, worst episode yet. The only part I thought funny was when Andy crashed the golf cart into the sand trap. Other than that, I thought it was a pretty boring episode.

I wouldn't say I disliked the last episode, I liked a few of the lines, namely Mike's "seriously, she's a wonderful person and a talented artist. I would never say that to her face", but otherwise the episode was lame. Andy's blisters was a recurring joke that wasn't funny. The whole career fair thing totally bombed. Quite a bit of time was spent on Dwight alone at the office, was there even a joke there? Watching 30 Rock right after makes it seem like 30 Rock has like 5 times as many writers working for them as The Office.

I see it as two parts, golf scenes were hilarious. Andy's blistered hands, crashing the cart...good stuff. The career fair was not very funny. Having the plain "Dunder Mifflin" sign issued to them was good. Just too over the top to be believable. I understand Michael's character is suposed to be, and of course the things he does and says are expected to be exaggerated. Somehow it's not as funny when he's way over the top. Overall, I thought it was better than the last couple episodes.

I see it as two parts, golf scenes were hilarious. Andy's blistered hands, crashing the cart...good stuff. The career fair was not very funny. Having the plain "Dunder Mifflin" sign issued to them was good. Just too over the top to be believable. I understand Michael's character is suposed to be, and of course the things he does and says are expected to be exaggerated. Somehow it's not as funny when he's way over the top. Overall, I thought it was better than the last couple episodes.

The problem is that most of can suspend reality in action movies because we never would be in those situations, while what happens to Michael happens to everyone or has been around situations like that and know how people act or react to them.

i said it last season, they're losing the cut and dry comedy for more dramatic stuff.

so does Pam quit and go to New York, break it off with Jim? maybe the writers don't want to have a married couple in the office.

My guess is that Pam will think of quitting, and doing so will push Jim to propose. There's supposed to be a spin off of the show though, so maybe Jim and Pam get married and move.

The finale was kind of disappointing for me, but there were enough funny moments and plot-builders to keep it good.

Kevin played his role awesome tonight, lol. Creed once again was comedy gold, too.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

pretty good episode. Creed was spectacular. Kevin was super funny. And I really was disappointed that Toby didn't "try something" with Pam.

The Pam and Jim thing is starting to turn into something from "Friends" with their relationship. The whole Angela-Andy-Dwight thing is kind of dumb, but I understand why it's done.

And seriously, I was kind of "heart-broken" to see Michael finally meet what appears to be the woman of his dreams and he chooses Jan and her baby.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived