Brewer Fanatic

The Office - Season 4

sbrylski

"I don't have any problems with the website."--Creed (sorry, paraphrasing here)

and

Pam hitting Meredith with the football

Both moments made me pause the tivo to laugh so I wouldn't miss anything. Just the "THUMP" of the football meeting flesh made me instant replay it a few times just to hear it.

My wife said that I must really like this show since I pretty much was laughing non-stop.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One small detail that I also loved and forgot about until now: Creed knowing the name of the security guard when nobody else did. It took Creed like two seasons to learn everyone's name, yet he knew the security guard.

One small detail that I also loved and forgot about until now: Creed knowing the name of the security guard when nobody else did. It took Creed like two seasons to learn everyone's name, yet he knew the security guard.

Exactly. I watched with a couple other guys and laughed real hard when we found out it was Hank, and they're like "Dude what the hell are you laughing at?"

I'm going to watch this again today to see if it changes my thoughts. I felt like having Ryan on drugs and everything backfiring on Jim and Pam was way overdone, but perhaps a second viewing will change that. The whole episode just felt pretty awkward.

i believe "toby" is the main writer of the show along with "ryan", so i would be surpised if either of themm are off the show. it does seem seem strange that both of them seem to be in a position to leave the show in the same episode...

as far as this episode, i thought this was far less awkward than the typical office episode. mainly because michael wasn't as ridiculous as he usually is...

both last weeks and this weeks were very funny tho IMO

The drug thing, while being a bit "serious" of a topic for the show, was, to me, still funny because of how dense Michael and Dwight were to even recognize it. They thought it was just Ryan being a party animal.

"Might be a bladder infection."

Oh, and everybody getting picture mail at the same time was pretty funny.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

One of the best episodes of the entire series. The banter about the website was hilarious. It reminds me of meetings with some of my clients.

"That's a great point Stanley, and that will all be fixed with version 2.0"

"When's that?"

"TBD"

The football part was just perfect, awesome timing. My wife and I were both laughing out loud.

The Ryan on drugs bit came off a bit 'Saved by the Bell'

And that's why I was having mixed feelings on the episode. Depending on how they're positioning the drugs bit with Ryan, this could become a big-time flop IMO.

The Office shouldn't be taking on such deep issues! Let the wit fly!

I'm not so sure about Amy Ryan joining the cast. In the latest bill simmons column he wrote that no one from the wire should be allowed to be on any other show because they were like real people to him. I feel the same way. When Lt Daniels is on Lost, it totally freaks me out

Why did I post this?

http://www.raw-tcsd.com/images/GrassRoots.POR.jpg

Toby is leaving on the season finale

That's too bad. I love his character.

The Office shouldn't be taking on such deep issues!

I agree. However, I don't think this drug thing with Ryan is anything more than a vehicle to take Ryan down a peg.

The subtle thing that I noticed upon my rewatch, that had me laughing was: "Dunder Mifflin Infinity... (version 2.0)"

I agree. However, I don't think this drug thing with Ryan is anything more than a vehicle to take Ryan down a peg.

I just have this sneaking feeling, though, that Ryan was being set up for a fairly hard fall through Seasons 3 and 4. And now we see potentially the vehicle for said downfall in his use of drugs.

The "Dunder Mifflin Infinity (Version 2.0)" thing made me laugh, especially given the amount of times I've seen sites need to be re-launched for whatever problems they were having. Granted, those weren't nearly as bad as the ones facing this site, but still funny.

EDIT: More specifically, Creed Bratton on the Office is a caricature-ized version of Creed Bratton the former musician. He'll make some reference to his musician past every now and then in the show.

Archived