Brewer Fanatic

The Office - Season 4

sbrylski
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Those outtakes were better than most of the show.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to Michael's testimony being read back was hilarious.

(paraphrase)

"Can I go to the bathroom for 5 minutes?"

"You just had a bathroom break."

"But I need another one."

"Just because you get a bathroom break doesn't mean you don't have to answer the question."

• 2 weeks later...
I don't remember if it was the one NBC ran on Thursday or if it was one of the ones on TBS on Tuesday, but it was one of my favorites.

"BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY"

That was from Season 2. Great episode.

Michael: But seriously, what's the difference between a salesman and a saleswoman?

Dwight: A saleswoman has a vagina.

Michael: It's a joke, Dwight. It's not a sex-ed class.

Michael: But seriously, what's the difference between a salesman and a saleswoman?

Dwight: A saleswoman has a vagina.

Michael: It's a joke, Dwight. It's not a sex-ed class.

• 1 month later...

I am loving the fact that I've got all 10 episodes of season 4 on my tivo as I "catch up" with all the re-runs on TBS. They're finally onto season 3 so it won't be too much longer and I can watch the "new ones" from this year.

And, yes, I am loving the show. How on earth did I not watch this show from the beginning?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'm in the same boat, Pitchleague. I never got into the show until about 3 months ago. Thursday nights is always golf league in the Summer and Pool League in the Winter, with about 3 weeks in between. So, I started watching the episodes on Tuesday nights on TBS.

This Christmas Eve, I got the first season on DVD from Teri's mom. Christmas morning, I got season two from Santa. Later Christmas morning, season three was mine (from Teri.) Not sure how they coordinated everything with Santa, but it was cool that they each got me a different season.

Now I'm pretty much hooked. Watched the first two DVDs of season two last night.

It has been hard going this long without new episodes of my favorite shows. I guess I can't blame Carell though. I was really enjoying this 4th season to. But I did recently finally buy season 3 on dvd with a Best Buy gift card I got for Christmas so that should keep me busy for awhile reliving all those eps.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• 1 month later...

this is very good news. If I time it right, I'll be able to watch the last 4 episodes of season 3 on TBS in the next 2 weeks, then watch all the season 4 episodes that have been sitting on my tivo since the fall and be right in line for April 10th.

Nice.

EDIT: Well, I finally finished the entire run of the show on TBS, plus the entire season 4 on my tivo. I am stoked for the new shows. I haven't laughed as much as I did for "The Deposition" in a long while. I know some others were disappointed but I loved it.

Some of the "disappointed" comments reminds me of people complaining about the Star Wars prequels. Nothing is ever as good as the original. Seinfeld was much better in the first half of it's run than the second. Same with M*A*S*H*, Friends, ER, pretty much any show.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• 1 month later...
With a new episode coming Thursday night, office lovers may be interested to know that Jenna Fischer is currently chatting on my 2nd favorite website - officetally.com If you want to join in, just click on the main screen chat link on the right and register.

The preview looks like it will be a great episode. Jim and Pam are forced to attend a dinner party at Michael and Jan's. Pluse Andy and Angela get invited as well. Should be very funny.

and dwight is supposed to be overly jealous... even funnier...

Archived