Brewer Fanatic

09/10/2007 Milwaukee (Villanueva) at Pittsburgh (Armas) 6:05 pm CDT

rluzinski
Teams have these games. Did anyone else notice that there was about 7 or 8 hard hit line drives that were hit right to the Pirates, and about 3-4 of them would have been gone in Great American Ball Park, and the Pirates also made several great plays, on the other hand the Pirates had about 5 or 6 bloop hits that fell. Just the way it goes but did anyone else see this or was it just me?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Typical PNC Park. I can name at least 5 things that happened today that don't typically happen in a Brewers game. There must just be something about PNC that brings out the worse in our guys. Everything that was hit hard was right at a guy, lots of bloopers for Pirates, strike zone was huge when we would hit and smaller when we would be in the field, little league throw from Rickie Weeks, etc. At least we can still win the series if we turn it around and the Curse of PNC doesn't countinue to rear it's ugly head.

at least we're still tied for first.

But I agree with others that it was a semi-choke job after putting away the Reds fairly easily yesterday. Tony Armas Jr. isn't Cy Young but he's not Cy Yuck either. It was very disappointing that when we hit the ball, it was hard but right to the Pirates defenders.

I'll be ready to go get 'em tomorrow. I thought the Reds series was going to be the end. Look how that turned out. Keep the faith!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I continue to wonder if hypnosis couldn't make a difference. This has got to be at least somewhat in their heads.

"You are getting very sleepy...You can play like major league ballplayers in PNC Park..."

You know a visit from Mesmerino could do the trick. Sorry that episode was on last night.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif

Archived