Brewer Fanatic

09/10/2007 Milwaukee (Villanueva) at Pittsburgh (Armas) 6:05 pm CDT

rluzinski

Maybe he shouldn't load the bases with the bottom of the order. Sure he should have gotten out of a jam, but giving up base hits in bunches puts you in that position.

* Hard hit single

* Strike out

* Blooper into shallow RF

* Infield single

* Botched double play

I guess he could have just struck everyone out.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Is there a reason that Morgan jumped to catch that ball other than to make that play look harder than it was?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Maybe he shouldn't load the bases with the bottom of the order. Sure he should have gotten out of a jam, but giving up base hits in bunches puts you in that position.

* Hard hit single

* Strike out

* Infield single

* Botched double play

It doesnt matter how he loaded the bases, he still did it. You should know, you cannot assume the double play either.

* Hard hit single

* Strike out

* Infield single

* Botched double play

It doesnt matter how he loaded the bases, he still did it. You should know, you cannot assume the double play either.

you can assume that an MLB 2b can make a throw to first without spiking it

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

"It doesnt matter how he loaded the bases, he still did it. You should know, you cannot assume the double play either. "

Pitchers can't K every guy they face. Sometimes bloopers fall in, sometimes ground balls find their way through. It happens. Wise pitched fine.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

do some of you people even watch the game? or are you just listening to the radio? because sometimes you come into the IGT posting but not knowing what actually happened

http://www.myspacegraphicsandanimations.net/images/rabbit_pancake.jpg

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

do some of you people even watch the game? or are you just listening to the radio? because sometimes you come into the IGT posting but not knowing what actually happened

http://www.myspacegraphicsandanimations.net/images/rabbit_pancake.jpg

It's 5-0, Shouse just gave up a run and McClung is coming in with 2 on and nobody out. I'm pancaking.

Everything that was haunting us earlier is on the field tonight again. For now I'm going to take solace in the fact that we got shellacked in game one with Cincy this weekend too, but bounced back well.

And if that doesn't work, I'll take solace in the fact that the Cubs lost 2 of 3 to the Pirates too.

Pirates are paying us back for the Eagles loss here!
The Eagles play in Philly. Maybe it's because the Packers beat the Steelers in preseason.

I know that, but if say Green Bay had a baseball team and Milwaukee had a football team I'd still cheer for both~

Pirates are paying us back for the Eagles loss here!
The Eagles play in Philly. Maybe it's because the Packers beat the Steelers in preseason.

I know that, but if say Green Bay had a baseball team and Milwaukee had a football team I'd still cheer for both~

I think Philly and Pittsburgh fans would rather eat nails than root for both.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

Archived