Brewer Fanatic

9/7/2007: Brewers (Bush) at Reds (Arroyo), 6:10pm CT

thablingster
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did yost get ejected? I'm watching on comcast out of town and the cinci announcers (absolutely brutal) mentioned nothing about it during the altercation.

How many times do I have to say estrada has to go? His effort is absolutely crap, I don't care what his ability to hit SINGLES is. He gets an out at another base anyway with his terrible effort. Nice block of the plate and don't catch the good throw from Hart. unreal.

Yeah, and Hart gets the error.

Hart gets the error for throwing the ball to where he was supposed to. Johnny was about 5 ft away from where he was supposed to be.

Haven't posted in a while due to work and life stuff, but I must say...I thought tonight would be a good night to make a statement about being serious and trying to win this. I am not sure what giving up 6 in the first says, but I am pretty sure it is not what I was looking for.

I guess Yost was tossed. I'm sure thats his way to tell his team he isn't pleased
Maybe tomorrow, the entire team should get tossed to return the favor?
http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif

ETA I used these two quotes from you guys on the realgm game thread because I found them to be hilarious. Just trying to brighten their night up a little after watching this train wreck.

Archived