Brewer Fanatic

Why no 1982 Fingers??

zingsheim
I just thought of this when I was reading the auto tips section. With all the 5" 82 bobbles this year why no Rollie Fingers? They hit everybody else, and I just thought of this like 2 days ago. Seems weird to me. Maybe just ran out of fridays I guess. But a HOF'er seems kind of hard to leave out of the mix.

His tax situation has been taken care of already. I don't know how though just heard it was all ok.

Supposedly, from Fingers account, it was all a mistake.

He said all along he always paid his taxes. Of the $1.4million he "owed", almost all of it was in back interest. But he produced tax papers going back to 1981 and got it "taken care of". He wouldn't say what, if anything, he did have to pay only that, "people said I owed $1.4 mill. I did not. The IRS is happy with me."

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

maybe because they just had a fingers...

The Brewers had a Yount (3 variations) and a Cooper in the time that has passed since the Fingers was released. Molitor, Thomas, Gantner and a different Yount all had bobble heads previously. I still think the best guess is the fact that he didn't actually participate in any post season games.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived