Brewer Fanatic

9/5/2007: Astros (Albers) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:05pm CT

thablingster

yep, hawing I thought that about an hour ago on page 6 or so of the IGT.

D'oh! Well, as long as I'm repeating others' sentiments already...Ryan's got to tone down the crap on his home run reaction.

That's right, visitors to bf.net from other teams/sites; we didn't all approve of it.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now Derrick Turnbow is holding himself responsible for increasing Matt Wise's morale after he had some issues? They showed Turnbow giving Wise some support just now. And anyone notice an exercise bike out in the bullpen now? And when did Gwynn get called up? Am I seeing things right?

EDIT: Nope, it's Mel Stocker.

So now Derrick Turnbow is holding himself responsible for increasing Matt Wise's morale after he had some issues? They showed Turnbow giving Wise some support just now. And anyone notice an exercise bike out in the bullpen now? And when did Gwynn get called up? Am I seeing things right?

Gwynn 0-3 w/ 2 K's for Sounds tonight

Lots of questions here.

1) T-bow is the bullpen morale mascot.

2) Anyone notice his profile? The exercise bike is for Ray King.

3) Yes, it is Mel. Good call.

yep, hawing I thought that about an hour ago on page 6 or so of the IGT.

D'oh! Well, as long as I'm repeating others' sentiments already...Ryan's got to tone down the crap on his home run reaction.

That's right, visitors to bf.net from other teams/sites; we didn't all approve of it.

Just got in...

Forget that. Let the kid strut.

It's about time someone have an attitude for a team in this town. Who was the last one? Probably Sam Cassell? Yeah I was a Cassell fan as well. He was the only one back then who stick up for the team, and was never afraid to take the big shot (and he usually made it).

Archived