Brewer Fanatic

9/5/2007: Astros (Albers) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:05pm CT

thablingster
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This game is turning into a laugher pretty quickly.

Honestly, after a tiring day at work, I was saying to my colleague that the best thing the Brewers could do for me tonight would be to have a drama-free happy game.
So far, mission accomplished. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif

I liked the suggestion a few pages back to give Cappy a chance. That might shut up the media's drone of 'consecutive appearances + loss."

(Dodgers, you can turn on the switch anytime now)

Edit: Hey hey, Vinny!
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

No offense to some here, but I hardly recognize any of the screen names in this thread. Did the Brewers call up the fans from Triple A Nashville as well? Good to meet some of the unfamiliar faces around here, zachlaka and trowekamp.

Nope chat room is acting up and is not working right http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Anyone feel yet like they should start saving runs for the road trip?

yep, hawing I thought that about an hour ago on page 6 or so of the IGT.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Anyone feel yet like they should start saving runs for the road trip?

LOL, yep. That and I wish we didn't have a day off tomorrow. Why does it seem like every time we get hot this year we have a day off and come out flat the next day? lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Wasn't there some award last year we handed out for pitcher's who had games like this?

I believe you are referring to the baby seal award

Thanks Jet15... I would like to officially welcome Felipe Paulino to the Order of the Baby Seal.. though I could hear him bleeting all the way here in Eagan, MN so maybe he should be the first member of the Order of the Sacrificial Lamb..

Archived