Brewer Fanatic

9/5/2007: Astros (Albers) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:05pm CT

thablingster
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo is pitching a gem. I let him pitch till the 100 mark. Can't hurt his confidence especially after those terrible outings he had.

What is better for his confidence than leaving the game giving up 0 runs.. I say let the rag arms finish up.. that would actually have some decent comedy value.

I don't know, the antiquated notion that if a pitcher is kicking butt you let him finish it up. You think he wants to leave the game to he rag arms?

No.. I don't but if it means not skipping him and skipping Bush instead with the off day I take the option of pulling after 5.. maybe the plan is to skip Yo this turn so Yost is letting him go.. which in that case I don't argue with.. I just prefer Yo starting over Suppan and Bush

Yo is pitching a gem. I let him pitch till the 100 mark. Can't hurt his confidence especially after those terrible outings he had.

What is better for his confidence than leaving the game giving up 0 runs.. I say let the rag arms finish up.. that would actually have some decent comedy value.

I don't know, the antiquated notion that if a pitcher is kicking butt you let him finish it up. You think he wants to leave the game to he rag arms?

No.. I don't but if it means not skipping him and skipping Bush instead with the off day I take the option of pulling after 5.. maybe the plan is to skip Yo this turn so Yost is letting him go.. which in that case I don't argue with.. I just prefer Yo starting over Suppan and Bush

Definitely see your point. I just don't see Yost skipping a guy though. Especially Soup considering his contract. Maybe Bush

I think is is funny how Joba Chamberlain gets all this press (yes.. he threw another scoreless tonight) and he is 5 months older than Yo who is starting on a playoff team and not just throwing an inning every now and then.. Maybe Yo needs to change his name to Yoba

Have I mentioned that Felipe Paulino is my new favorite pitcher of all time? Sure Nolan Ryan was great but come one he never brought me the amount of happiness in such a short time as Felipe..

Wasn't there some award last year we handed out for pitcher's who had games like this?

Archived