Brewer Fanatic

9/5/2007: Astros (Albers) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:05pm CT

thablingster
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just posted this in the Non-Brewer game thread. The Orioles are set for their second embarrassing defeat of the season (maybe more?) as they are losing 17-2 to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Orioles players need to sign up for the Witness Protection Program after the season, or better yet... wear a paper bag out in public in Baltimore.

On a former Brewer note, Grant Balfour pitched a scoreless inning for the D Rays tonight and left the game with 2 K's and 15 pitches.

Shouldn't Yo be out...I don't trust the bullpen +3...but I do +11.

I agree. Hard to question every little thing, but all we've been hearing about is the concern over limiting Yo's innings. Great time to get him out of there after 5. And we really would have been pissed if he got plunked in the head with that first pitch!

Yo is pitching a gem. I let him pitch till the 100 mark. Can't hurt his confidence especially after those terrible outings he had.

What is better for his confidence than leaving the game giving up 0 runs.. I say let the rag arms finish up.. that would actually have some decent comedy value.

Yo is pitching a gem. I let him pitch till the 100 mark. Can't hurt his confidence especially after those terrible outings he had.

What is better for his confidence than leaving the game giving up 0 runs.. I say let the rag arms finish up.. that would actually have some decent comedy value.

I don't know, the antiquated notion that if a pitcher is kicking butt you let him finish it up. You think he wants to leave the game to he rag arms?

Archived