Brewer Fanatic

9/4/2007: Astros (Backe) at Brewers (Villanueva), 7:05pm CT

thablingster
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

"Hall can't get to a flyball most CF get to."

If by most you mean Andruw Jones and Torii Hunter then yes.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Are Brewer fans the worst fans in the league or something? What the heck is going on? "

Dunno....starting to wonder.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

jeez, that sucked. Even with the lead remaining.

I know alot of you wonder about the booing. I'm not booing at home but I'm plenty frustrated about the luck we've had in the later innings of games.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Maybe Im not a true fan, but if someone told me that they were from the future, and the Brewers definitely wont be in the playoffs this year, Id be rooting for them to blow every three run lead they get. It's gotten to the point that it is humorous.

" As usual, linebrink STINKS, but he got out of it. "

Are you Rickie Weeks' dad?

I'm really starting to dislike the infield shift. That ball by Lamb would have been an easy DP if the defense was playing normal positions. Instead, Hardy fields it on the right field side of second base, and the only play is to first.

3 groundballs and a bloops single.... then linbrink throws a ball to push the count to 3-1 and the fans start booing. Are Brewer fans the worst fans in the league or something? What the heck is going on?

Exactly. It's ridiculous. It pisses me off when the boo birds come out during situations like this.

ok lets see. Linebrink has one guy get on with an error. So it should be one out. Then he gets a ground out. That should be two. Then he gives up two weak hits, but hits nonetheless. Then he walks a guy. So the bases should be loaded with two outs. Then he gets what should be the third out when Lee grounds out. No runs should have crossed that inning

ok lets see. Linebrink has one guy get on with an error. So it should be one out. Then he gets a ground out. That should be two. Then he gives up two weak hits, but hits nonetheless. Then he walks a guy. So the bases should be loaded with two outs. Then he gets what should be the third out when Lee grounds out. No runs should have crossed that inning

Agreed. My favorite guy Weeks had a bad inning. I apologize.

Archived