Brewer Fanatic

09/03/2007: Astros (Oswalt) at Brewers (Sheets), 1:05p.m. CT

thablingster
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this inning as excruciating to watch on TV as it is on Gameday?

Even moreso. You could tell Bow didn't have his good stuff from the word go. Loretta pretty much got himself out, and everything has been up in the zone.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

If Shouse gets out of this without giving up the lead, we still allowed them to roll the order over again and those guys are due to hurt us. As I am typing this, Greg Aquino is entering the game. I am astounded. I want to find Ned's e-mail address so that I could let him know that we are in a pennant race.

Ned, WHAT are you thinking???!!!

Let me see.

Shouse is my best reliever for the last 6 weeks. I'm pulling him after 2 pitches, and bringing in Aquino, who struggles with inherited runners, and hasn't seen action since April.

This may work, but that doesn't make it the right call. This is terrible.

Archived