Brewer Fanatic

09/03/2007: Astros (Oswalt) at Brewers (Sheets), 1:05p.m. CT

thablingster
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work Linebrink! Thats what why we traded for him. With his recent struggles and justified criticism, today he deserves some real props. He came in with two on and no one out and should have gotten out of it with no runs

The bunt in the first place is questionable but having him bunt with 2 strikes is pretty inexcusable even though he got it down ok. You can't fear the 15-20% chance or so that your player hits into a double play, he's more likely to stroke a single than hit into a double play.

The bunt in the first place is questionable but having him bunt with 2 strikes is pretty inexcusable even though he got it down ok. You can't fear the 15-20% chance or so that your player hits into a double play, he's more likely to stroke a single than hit into a double play.

I disagree.. I don't mind giving Braun and Hart (assuming they IW Prince) a shot to get an extra run. As for the 2 strikes. if you can't do you job three straight times you deserver to strikeout.. I am guessing % of strikeouts when swinging is higher than bunting.

So, Gross takes a 4 pitch walk, Hardy is up 1-0, and Yost instructs him to bunt? Assuming Yost gave the directive.

This, coupled with the Mclung usage?

What's up with that.

Yes.. yes.. yes.. Yost has never made a good decision... thanks for the breaking news..

It's amazing the way the first couple of innings went in just a few minutes that this Oswalt - Sheets game is tying up three hours plus of my Labor Day (in a good way so far, at least).

So what's up with your avatars? Are you giving all Brewers affiliates like 2 weeks of avatar time?http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif

Archived