Brewer Fanatic

09/03/2007: Astros (Oswalt) at Brewers (Sheets), 1:05p.m. CT

thablingster
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and Chicago is getting beaten.
This doesn't do anything for me. If we controlled our own destiny I'd be ecstatic but we're not so it does nothing for me.

Agreed. The fact Chicago is losing only makes me angrier we've fumbled away another 3 run lead and pulled two of our hottest hitters so we're stuck with Vinny Rottino at the plate in a clutch situation.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

this one will hurt.

please find a way to win or we're done.

It will hurt, but it is still one game early in September.

Side note: Zambrano with a another meltdown. Crowd booed him and he pointed to his head as if to say I'll remember that. That team could be in trouble.

It's not over yet.

why is everyone so upset? isn't this the way it has gone since the all-star break? even if the crew get lucky enough to make the playoffs, they will get beat out right away because good teams win with good pitching, and we all know that the brewers don't have any of that.

why is everyone so upset? isn't this the way it has gone since the all-star break? even if the crew get lucky enough to make the playoffs, they will get beat out right away because good teams win with good pitching, and we all know that the brewers don't have any of that.

The pitching isn't to blame, their stats are inflated by the bad fielding more than anything and Yost being a complete moron.

Ned Yost is quickly becoming one of the worst managers in Brewer history. I am very sad. And yeah, this is only one game in early sept, but there is also one less game to play in sept. I guess there will always be one more game until the 30th. I'm going to be ill.

Here is the problem. I know some people want to say the Brewers are done and they are by no means done at all.

However, they should be about 4 or 5 games up and cruising towards their first division title in 25 years. That is where Yost should be fired Ken Macha style even if the Brewers make the Playoffs because it definitely will not be because of him.

By the way, we need to rid ourselves of TBow next offseason and get rid of that bad kharma that he brings. He is just not plain dependable.

I sure hope one of the writers absolutely takes him to task in his post game about his Aquino decision. Then, I hope Ned doesn't say something weak like "He just didn't execute". No Ned, he should have NEVER been in a game in the middle of a pennant race to begin with. You are an idiot.

because this could be a great turning point, with the cubs and the cards losing, and because we(?!) threw a won game in the closet

Archived