Brewer Fanatic

09/03/2007: Astros (Oswalt) at Brewers (Sheets), 1:05p.m. CT

thablingster
I just saw this on foxsports.com that Mark A was talking to the media said that ned is not in danager of losing his job and doesn't know why people are so upset with him, good read.
THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!! (sorry about the all caps, but warranted in this instance). The dreaded vote of confidence. Yost is gone for sure.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the middle of a pennant race Ned brings in McClung to start the 7th which is usually Linebrink. He brings in Shouse who has been your best reliever out of the pen to get 1 out facing a righty, and then pulls him for Aquino to face a righty?? Then brings in Spurling in the 9th?? Great managing Ned. Great managing. The sad thing is, the Brewers even tacked on runs today.

On a SOMEWHAT positive note... St Louis lost, and Chicago is getting beaten.

Yeah, its a good thing we have way more talent than the rest of the division otherwise Yost would have us in 4th or 5th place. As it stands we might still manage 2nd place.

looks like Ned was feeling nostalgic today, and wanted to see Aquino and Spurling lose ANOTHER game this year.

If Mark A doesnt know why everyone wants Toast gone, maybe he isnt the fan I thought he was.

What good does defensive subbing do when you are planning to bring in Aquino to lose the game anyway? Nobody was even warming up during the highly foreseeable debacle!

I hate to say it win or lose our bullpen can't give up these kind of runs if we expect to win any games. This is almost Cinncinati-esque.

Well blame that on Ned for starting McClung in the 7th which led to a run, taking Shouse out after he got one out and bringing in Aquino and using Spurling in the 9th inning.

Congratulations to Ned Yost. With today's completely idiotic and illogical maneuvering, he has officially passed Davey Lopes to become the second-biggest moron to ever manage this baseball team.

Jerry Royster, you'd better look out. Your place in history is in danger.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived