Brewer Fanatic

09/03/2007: Astros (Oswalt) at Brewers (Sheets), 1:05p.m. CT

thablingster
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fire Ned Yost immediately. I don't care if the Brewers come back to win, that is just terrible managing. Shouse has been their best reliever for over a month, you also have freaking Cordero, but it wasn't a save situation so why would Yost even consider him. I literally hate Ned Yost.

There was only one guy either watching the game or at the park who didn't know how that was going to turn out. Craig Coshun just called it a shocker, I hope he is referring to Ned. Ned is probably thinking that it is unfair of the fans to boo Aquino. There is no way that he understands the situation well enough to know that they are booing him.

Now, what is Yost doing?

For Pete's Sake, Aquino?

God, I hope Yost gets some good luck his way here or this move will be shredded by everyone. Just not smart. Aquino in a big spot right now...I just dont get it.

I predicts a walk and a three run double. Astros 8-7 going into bottom of inning.

guys, I almost hit it on the head. This has everything to do with turnbow not getting the job done and Yost being absolutely inept.

Anybody, backing up Yost now will just be ridiculous by any of you out there so save your time.

Fire Ned Yost immediately. I don't care if the Brewers come back to win, that is just terrible managing. Shouse has been their best reliever for over a month, you also have freaking Cordero, but it wasn't a save situation so why would Yost even consider him. I literally hate Ned Yost.

If that wasn't a save situation, I don't know what one is.

Archived