Brewer Fanatic

Two White Vucks, Braves Nesting Doll, and others to trade

bucksandy34
I have two extra white Pete Vuckovich bobbleheads, so if anyone needs to trade for one I'd be glad to trade. I have an extra Milwaukee Braves Nesting doll to trade, too. I also have many other bobbleheads to trade, as well as autographs from Beloit Snappers, including an autographed photocard of Midwest League All-Stars Prince Fielder, Dennis Sarfate, and Manny Parra. I'd like to trade in person, and I go to school in Milwaukee so I'm able to get to just about any game the rest of the year. I'd like to trade for bobbleheads. For a more detailed listing of what I have and what I want, see my previous thread or e-mail me (bucksandy34@yahoo.com). Thanks!

Here's a list of what I've got to trade and what I'd be interested in trading for:

To trade -

Gorman Thomas (White)

2 Carlos Lee (White)

Andrew Bogut (Bucks)

Chris Capuano (2007 Home Uniform)

Prince Fielder (2007 Home Uniform)

Paul Molitor (White or Blue)

Ben Oglivie (White)

Pete Vuckovich (2 white)

Braves Nesting Doll

Miscellaneous

2007 Miller Lite Beer Pen T-Shirt (Size Medium, never worn)

2007 Miller Lite Party Section T-Shirt (Size XL, never worn)

Various autographs from Beloit Snappers, Milwaukee Brewers, and Marquette Men's Basketball

Looking for -

Cecil Cooper

Damian Miller

Derrick Turnbow

Robin Yount (Current Uniform)

Rollie Fingers

Jeffrey Hammonds

Ben Sheets Futures

Hank Aaron

Geoff Jenkins

Robin Yount

I'd also be interested in any Minor League bobbles of Brewers (except Beloit other than Greg Vaughn). Pretty much, I'm interested in a lot of stuff, and I realize I won't get a lot of it. This is just to give a better idea. I'll consider just about any offer. Thanks!

I'll deal the doll, shirt, and Lee for Turnbow and Miller. I will be at the games on Tues. and Wed. (4th and 5th) to trade in person, then again on 14th. If those don't work, I go to school at Marquette and can meet somewhere in downtown Milwaukee. Let me know.

Archived