Brewer Fanatic

Ripple effect. Who moves to Nashville now?

Aquino will have his rehab assignment expire soon, does anyone know when? That could impact this decision. Joe Dillon and Jose Macias have prior experience at 3B, so the promotion could be just about anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

Aquino will have his rehab assignment expire soon, does anyone know when?

It started 5/21, and best I can tell, position players have a limit of 20 days, and pitchers a limit of 30 days. So technically we have a lot of time.

Vinny will play most of the time, at a variety of spots. Who'll play 3B when Vinny does not? Barnwell? Dillon? Crabbe? Most all of our AAA INF are weak utility options in the bigs, so they all should be able to be serviceable.

I thought about Lou initially, but the Brewers seem to want to get Rottino regular ABs at catcher, and with Rivera already on the roster, that wouldn't be feasible with Palmisano there as well. My guess is Ruben Mateo... he's old enough that you have to see what you have, yah?

As an aside, I do think Palmisano will up to AAA sometime in late June or July. If Rottino plays well behind the dish, the Brewers may deal Rivera to a club needing a catcher.

Archived