Brewer Fanatic

Et tu, Funaki?

JimH5
Booker T, Chris Masters, and Bastista were listed in the report as clients of the on-line pharmacy. Bastista is claiming he is not a client of this place. No official mention was made of who is actually suspended, however Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci was on the list and he has been fired.

Booker T, Chris Masters, and Bastista were listed in the report as clients of the on-line pharmacy. Bastista is claiming he is not a client of this place. No official mention was made of who is actually suspended, however Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci was on the list and he has been fired.

isn't he that fitness guy? the one who always got his "fitness products" used against him?

isn't he that fitness guy? the one who always got his "fitness products" used against him?

Yep. Man that gimmick was awful. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

ok, well, seeing as it's been mentioned before in this thread, (and i don't want to start another topic about the WWE) what are your guys' thoughts about the "clue" of who Vince's son that was announced tonight? I have absolutely no idea on who it could be, after that clue was given. It doesn't make sense to me. I knew it wouldn't be Mr. Kennedy, though. I honestly don't believe anything that happens anymore in the WWE. I'm thinking that this whole thing is completely kayfabe (as is mostly everything else in wrestling), just like the faking of Vince's death.

I actually thought the Simon Dean gimmick was pretty funny. He was an easily hate-able heel.

Turns out Randy Orton wasn't one of the 10. Booker T was conspicuous by his absence last night, and I've seen Santino Marella's name on a few lists.

As for the McMahon's son storyline, it was clear last night that they were going to go with Kennedy, had he not been suspended. It is also clear his son won't turn out to be HHH, as they did another HHH/Steph tease during the ending spot. Unless the Raw writers are more clever than I'm giving them credit for, the "Things are looking up!" clue means to me that it'll be a taller guy. The only real tall guy on the Raw roster (I'm limiting it to the Raw roster because JR slipped up and said "Raw Superstar... er, WWE Superstar") is Snitsky. That guy was pretty entertaining when he was tagging with Tomko, and then Goldust. This current hardcore vicious bad guy thing they've stuck on him now seems to be leading nowhere, so it could make some sense. Raw is pretty short on guys right now. Maybe Val Venis?

If it isn't a Raw guy, I think it would be funny for the son to turn out to be Kane.

Is anybody else going to Raw in Green Bay this Monday? As soon as we saw a Packer opener with Raw the next night in Green Bay, we knew it was destiny. Still got to book a hotel room, but got our floor tickets next to the ring in hand. To my shock, none of our girlfriends wanted to join us on our adventure next week.

I haven't watched wrestling in a few years, but I was just flipping through the channels the other night and caught a glimpse of The Sandman on RAW...seemed kind of weird to me. Partially because I'm not used to seeing a ton of former ECW guys on RAW (except for the guys who were on before the ECW storyline), and partially because Sandman has to be like 60 years old by now.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Turns out Randy Orton wasn't one of the 10. Booker T was conspicuous by his absence last night, and I've seen Santino Marella's name on a few lists.

They did a good job, last night, getting rid of people who were suspended. Regal, Umaga, and Santino Marella got the crap kicked out them. I don't think Mr. Kennedy or Orton (as proven earlier) were suspended.

If it isn't a Raw guy, I think it would be funny for the son to turn out to be Kane.

I was thinking the same exact thing...http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gifThe only problem with that would be that it means he had 2 sons (because Kane and Undertaker are "brothers"). Boy, those WWE writers sure have me stumped, this time. Normally, I (and probably many other people) can easily predict who's going to win certain matches, or who's going to get jumped in the back, etc.

Maybe Val Venis?

A couple weeks ago, when Vince was walking down the hallway, Venis was one of, I think 3 guys that talked to Vince about being their son. I'm not sure, but I think he said "Helloooooo daddy!", and then kinda laughed. I think it's possible.

igor67 wrote:
Rikishi
Now THAT'D be funny

I haven't watched wrestling in a couple years now. Them losing pretty much all my favorite guys and their new talent being horrible(especially Orton) just turned me away. I don't think TNA or whatever that was suppose to be the new alternative is doing too well either. Wrestling is just in a bad place right now. I'm not counting on it raging back either.

For some reason my gut tells me maybe Vince's illegitimate son is Elijah Burke.

Burke does do the 4-up thing, whatever that is, and they need someone to push in lieu of Kennedy's suspension.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

On a who's Vince's @*$? promo for Raw on Monday, they have a bunch of superstars' faces flash on the screen, and one of the last ones is Hornswoggle, the midget Leprechaun on Smackdown. I hadn't thought of that, and that would also be kind of funny.
Who happens to be an Oshkosh West grad. Hornswoggle got his start in wrestling in the Green Bay area. He was trained by the guys with ACW out of Green Bay. He used to wrestle as Shortstack.

On a who's Vince's son? promo for Raw on Monday, they have a bunch of superstars' faces flash on the screen, and one of the last ones is Hornswoggle, the midget Leprechaun on Smackdown. I hadn't thought of that, and that would also be kind of funny.

and it indeed is Hornswoggle. Obviously, this is kayfabe (as is everything in wrestling, these days). I wish WWE would go back to it's old RAW is WAR, D-Generation X, Attitude, etc. days. I miss those episodes where anything could happen. Everything is so predictable, now. The storylines that they do aren't interesting (seeing as everything pretty much lies around John Cena), and they're so fake. There's no way in heck that they'd show someone getting blown to smitherines in a limo, there's no way in heck that Vince has an "illegitimate son", etc. I also miss the old superstars, like The Rock (who is officially retired, even though i swore they were advertising something about his return, a while back), Stone Cold Steve Austin (who makes occasional appearances, but then is gone), Mankind-Mick Foley (who also makes occasional appearances, but then is gone), Kurt Angle, among others. Anyone else feel the same way? Anyone feel different?

All is forgiven if they do storylines with Vince trying to make up for lost time with Hornswoggle. They can have vignettes with Vince and Hornswoggle playing catch, Vince pushing him on the swings, and Vince giving him the birds and bees talk. I'd also like to see a Mini-Me/Scott Evil type sibling rivalry with Hornswoggle and Shane McMahon.

One theory I've heard is that Hornswoggle being revealed as the son is just a swerve, and Kennedy will be the real son when he returns...maybe with Triple H somehow having had the test results switched to mess with Vince, or something along those lines.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived