Brewer Fanatic

PTI Picks Brewers

lcbj68c
For what it's worth, Jay Lebachard (sp?) picked the Brewers to win tonight and added he still has them winning the division. That's brave to put himself out there like that. In looking at the Cubs schedule, they've got one series left vs teams over .500 (4 games vs Dodgers) and another 5 games vs STL that may be tough given the rivalry. The rest should be a cakewalk.

The Pirates and Reds are the two hottest teams in the division right now. At least we don't play them anytime soon.
Right, but we do have a road trip consisting of these two cities waiting out there. Oh, and there is that series that starts in Milwaukee tomorrow night....I hate the Reds and the Pirates.

That Sheets win really seemed to inspire a lot of people. Hopefully they can build on it tonight. If not, I still think it's not the end of the world as far as the Brewers' playoff chances--they just really needed to not get swept, esp. after the SF Disaster.

I could be mistaken, but I thought the Brewers played a pretty similar schedule to the Cubs the rest of the way. We play a team and then they play the team we played while we play the team they played.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

YEAH! Thank God we got Sheets back, he really inspired us to suck some more.

I hate Milwaukee, I hate the Brewers, I hate that I was born in Milwaukee and love the Brewers. I am doomed to follow a team that will never get over .500 for a season. Yes! We rock!

YEAH! Thank God we got Sheets back, he really inspired us to suck some more.

I hate Milwaukee, I hate the Brewers, I hate that I was born in Milwaukee and love the Brewers. I am doomed to follow a team that will never get over .500 for a season. Yes! We rock!

Were you looking for the drunk thread? http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eek.gif

Archived