Brewer Fanatic

8/30/07 Brewers (Parra) vs. Cubs (Lilly): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaarrrgh.

I really wish Hardy hadn't bunted. The last thing this team needs to do is give away outs and play for the tie.

I've been saying all along that a decision on Yost shouldn't be made until after the season, but at this point I really wouldn't care if he got fired tonight. I don't see how things could get any worse. He gets out-managed almost every single game. Letting Mench hit in the 9th was the most inexusable managerial move of his entire career.

This really SUCKS.

Ugh. So close, but so far. Getting with 0.5 of a game would've been huge, but 2.5 isn't the end of the world. Can't wait for reinforcements to come September 1st. Just don't let this game carry over into the Pittsburgh series.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

For a stooge that plays L/R and R/L matchups as much as Ned does, I can't for the life of me explain why he doesn't in a situation like that.

I'd be fine if we lost with a lefty up there, it is what it is. But when he does stuff like this it absolutely blows my mind.

Yep. Hitting Mench there should mean Yost finds his own ride back to Milwaukee. Even by his own standards, that is inexcusable.

I'm not a Yost hater. I understand he does things by his own rules. But it seems he broke his own rules there.

Archived