Brewer Fanatic

8/30/07 Brewers (Parra) vs. Cubs (Lilly): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did we keep our receipt when we traded Inman, Thatcher, and Garrison for Linebrink? The Padres must have a 90 day return policy, every good business does. Think they'll still honor it even though he's been used?

Could the exit of Yost be any more obvious/necessary?

1. not sticking up for Corey Hart on the absolute BS call. He needs to fire this team up; they're obviously looking so deflated tonight. If he gets run out of the game....good. He needs it; the team needs it.

2. Capuano. If you're gonna take him out of the lineup, TAKE HIM OUT OF THE LINEUP. I like Cappy as a person as much as anyone else, but don't look for opportunities to get him back in. For Chrissake, you thought enough of his ineptitude to pull him from a starter's role, but now it seems he's getting just as many shots out of the pen.

3. Lineup choice. JJ has been hitting so much better in the eight spot. JJ says he prefers hitting in the eight spot. Where's he hitting in this important game? 2. 2? Are you kidding me? Are we trying to "shake" things up a bit after a big win? ***!!!!

4. Linebrink. Enough already. The trade was a bad idea. How many more games does he need to lose? Just because he's in the pen, you don't have to trot him out there.

5. He's lost the team. I've never seen more players leaning back running to first base. Slowing down before the plate? Hustle damn it!! He looks totally lost whenever we see him. He's completely lost me. He needs to go now!!

Archived