Brewer Fanatic

ouÉ?ɹqɯÉ?z Ë?Ê? sÊ?Ç?Ç?É¥s - 70\92\8 Ë?pÉ?Ç?ɹɥÊ? Ç?ɯÉ?Æ? uÊ?op Ç?pÄ&plus

RyDogg66
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have to say that mcClung definitely has better stuff than BrewerFan.net favorite Chris Spurling. Not to say that McClung is good, but at least he is not absolutely dreadful. I guess that is an improvement.

By the way< i disagreed with Yost putting in Shouse that inning after pitching one yesterday. It also will hurt his stuff tomorrow. However, it worked. Ned is amazing and God to all natural beings!

The good news is that Rickie is really swinging the bat well now. I think that is as big of news as Sheets-quite frankly.

Also, Billy Hall should call it quits for the year except for being a Marshall Edwards like defensive replacement. I'd like to see a strict platoon Hall/GGross, Hart, and Menchkins.

Alright, here we go. Statistically speaking, the Brewers have a 99% chance of victory. This one's in the bag. What could go wrong?

http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

I love the sarcastic humor that you provide DJ43.

Archived