Brewer Fanatic

ouÉ?ɹqɯÉ?z Ë?Ê? sÊ?Ç?Ç?É¥s - 70\92\8 Ë?pÉ?Ç?ɹɥÊ? Ç?ɯÉ?Æ? uÊ?op Ç?pÄ&plus

RyDogg66
Great move Yost playing Cousall tonighthttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/devil.gif

Well he is 1-3 vs. Zambrano if everybody was 1-3 then the score would probably be 4-1 instead of 2-1
Not if all those 1-3's ran themselves into automatic outs on straight singles
Well to be fair no way Sheets and Estrada would have tried and Hart and Weeks may have scored with how they are running tonight so it all evens out : ).

Ya got me there!http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok.. this is nitpicky but it doesn't seem like Sheets has thrown anything but fastballs. He threw one changeup that went for a single and only a handful of curveballs? Is this because the blister would be affected more by a curveball than a fastball grip?

Ok.. this is nitpicky but it doesn't seem like Sheets has thrown anything but fastballs. He threw one changeup that went for a single and only a handful of curveballs? Is this because the blister would be affected more by a curveball than a fastball grip?

Probably partially but they weren't showing much ability to hit it so why throw anything else?

Ok.. I will say this upfront. while I would love to see Sheets go normally into the 7th and 8th for a game like this I am ok with this move because:

- gives us a better chance at an insurance run.

- I am sure Ben's stamina is not up to par yet with the time off.

- Not necessary to risk opening the blister up or creating a new one.

Now as soon as wise gives up a 3 run HR to Zambrano I might change my tune.

I was thinking and I think my current regular lineup for the crew would look like:

2B Weeks

3B Braun

1B Fielder

RF Hart

LF Jenkins

CF Hall

C Estrada

SS Hardy

In a clutch situation I would pick Hart over anyone on this team...he kind of has that stoner laid back surfer attitude like pressure doesn't affect him.

Archived