Brewer Fanatic

Curse breaking thread

aracko

I found a curse breaking spell, and I choose to post it here. This one is designed to remove obsticles. Maybe if enough people read it and say it out loud, the curse that has fallen onto this team will be lifted.

"Oh Ancient ones of Strength and might,

Come and Aid me in this Plight,

Push thru all that is in my way,

Let them fall and crumble away,

So my path is clear and free,

As I will, So Mote it be."

http://members.aol.com/darkmistress1/page10.html

I am willing to try this - although it might be the biggest and most dorky thing ever done on Brewerfan.net, or by a Brewers fan in general.

If others have curse breaking skills or ideas post them here. At the all star break I was sleeping on the couch and dreaming of Brewers playoffs and I peed myself. I am worried that I started the curse.

I would say the Brewers need hats for bats, but they really need some sort of hats for pitchers' arms.

Maybe Suppan needs to stash some Vagisil to add a couple inches of break onto his curveball, like Eddie Harris.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I actually think the curse of the cubs thread screwed us. Invoking an existing curse wreaks the anger of the curse.

Remember win the Red Sox won it all and came back against the Yankees? You never saw so many placards and banners saying "THE CURSE OF THE BAMBINO!"

The superstitious part of me really thinks this hurt us.

The rational part of me can't figure out why all our pitching decided to suck at once.

My first post... I'm thinking of wearing garters, so as to breathe out of my eyelids better.
Awesome first post! Nice to have you here!

This happened this morning...

After I got off the train at my station downtown coming to work, I was walking along the train cars on my way out when all of the sudden I see a dude who looked exactly like Billy Hall wearing an old-school Brewers cap sitting up completely straight and staring dead ahead. As I walked past him, he started to slowly turn and meet my gaze, and then his eyes started glowing red. He did keep staring at me in a disconcerting manner as the train pulled out of the station.

Most people would just think, well, that's strange to see a dude wearing a Brewers' cap out here, and what a weird guy, but I'm at such a desperate point that I'll choose to take it as a good omen that Hall will hit a couple overdue jacks this week in Brewers' series win. That, or he goes 0-10.

Archived