Brewer Fanatic

*RED ALERT THREAD* 8/28/07 Brewers (Suppan. 8-11, 4.85) at Cubs (Hill. 7-7, 3.67) 7:05 CT

sheetswannabe
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, at least it looks like both teams are getting equal strike zones. Nice first inning, Soup.

Exactly what I was thinking. Now the hitters must adjust. It could make for a quick game if he doesn't tighten it up
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

looks like good ol' Ned sure has our guys focused on this game! 2 whiffs by Fielder and Braun....nice

I don't think motivation is a problem. Everyone who's struck out so far has look *too* excited to be playing in this game. The guys need to relax, otherwise this won't end well.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Suppan is so deceptive with that whimpy windup and leg kick. It hardly looks like he's even trying. It's California cool. Maybe the batters should take that approach.
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Did someone say earlier that it will be Sheets tomorrow and Parra on Thursday?

That's what they just said on FSN

Are they bringing up Villenueva in case of a blister problem with Sheets or to start on Friday?

Edit: nevermind.. I see villy pitched tonight for Nashville.

Archived