Brewer Fanatic

*RED ALERT THREAD* 8/28/07 Brewers (Suppan. 8-11, 4.85) at Cubs (Hill. 7-7, 3.67) 7:05 CT

sheetswannabe
We gotta stay positive we get to hit against the cubs bullpen and if we do lose at least when the brewers go down they go down in flames gotta respect thathttp://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eek.gif

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schroeder was right to an extent that every team will give up 3-run leads in this age of offense. But the fact that the Brewers have given them up the MOST this season sort of makes the fact that you can rationalize it irrelevant.

6 most important outs of the season coming up. Let's see if this team has any mental toughness left. With a few glorious exceptions, they've simply wilted when things have gone against them.

I do not want to have any war of words during this time of utter frustration.

I just purely have to say based on record alone and everything that has transpired that Ned Yost needs to be fired at seasons end unless a miracle happens.

Heck, we still might win this game, but Yost is to blame when everything goes wrong. Heck, you can try to justify everything, but the sum of this catastrophe rides with Yost.

Yes, our favorite godsend Melvin deserves a bit of the blame too because he hired Yost. However, since Melvin came, he has put some pretty talented players out there and won 2 out of every three trades.

I love this team but its been really hard to keep watching everyone of these flat out bad losses. I mean Im starting to question why I keep spending my nights watching this crap and not spending time with my fiancee, working out, playing xbox, going for a bike ride and numerous other things I want to do but thik to myself naw, I love the Brewers and they might actually win tonight. It has happend on rare occasions in the second half as you all know.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

6 most important outs of the season coming up. Let's see if this team has any mental toughness left.

It takes a lot more than mental toughness to score 2 runs in 6 outs. It takes skill and luck. Let's hope the Brewer have a bunch of both.

Season in a nutshell right there. Yost lets Suppan bat in top of inning, Suppan wastes a two strike pitch by plunking an elbow, the guy we spent two top pitching prospects to get brings in the gasoline can out of the pen.

Yeah, this really is what this whole season has become. And now Hall gets pulled for Gross, he has officially hit rock bottom.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived