Brewer Fanatic

*RED ALERT THREAD* 8/28/07 Brewers (Suppan. 8-11, 4.85) at Cubs (Hill. 7-7, 3.67) 7:05 CT

sheetswannabe
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would think the law of averages has to come in to play sometime during the Brewer's horrible run. How can every decision Yost makes blow up in his face? Eventually he has to get something right just by sheer dumb luck.

A great effort by Suppan.

However, this is usual idiotic Yost. We needed more than a bunt from a pitcher that was not going to be out there much more than a batter if he reached. It makes me sick.

Also, you put Linebrink in the stretch and out of his comfort zone for the first batter. Absolute stupidity!

Umm.. Linebrink is a reliever.. isn't the stretch where they are comfortable.. again I am continually amazed by the people ripping Yost for not bringing in Linebrink and then for bringing him in...

this is nothing more than bad pitching what we have seen all year...

Its such a helpless feeling. You know its going to happen, and you just sit there and watch it over and over. Its a complete lack of mojo. Someone stole their mooojooo baby, and they aren't giving it back. Give them back their mojo $%%**!!!!!

Ned yost! Ned yost! Ned Yost! Ned Yost!

Yes, Linebrink is at fault too. I just hate how Yost positions these guys.

Yep.. high pressure situation.. 2 run lead with a guy of first...

wow.. I mean how can it get worse than that..

You would think the law of averages has to come in to play sometime during the Brewer's horrible run. How can every decision Yost makes blow up in his face? Eventually he has to get something right just by sheer dumb luck.

It's making up for all the bad decisions he made in April and May that worked themselves out, I guess.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

At least when Linebrink is home in the off season taking care of his newborn, he'll already know what it's like to be neck-deep in poo, watching everything spin out of control around him.

Much needed shot of levity.. thank you..

A great effort by Suppan.

However, this is usual idiotic Yost. We needed more than a bunt from a pitcher that was not going to be out there much more than a batter if he reached. It makes me sick.

Also, you put Linebrink in the stretch and out of his comfort zone for the first batter. Absolute stupidity!

Umm.. Linebrink is a reliever.. isn't the stretch where they are comfortable.. again I am continually amazed by the people ripping Yost for not bringing in Linebrink and then for bringing him in...

this is nothing more than bad pitching what we have seen all year...

Read my first guess that I mentioned before any of this happened. You pinch hit for Suppan to try to get a big inning.

The reason why to bring in a reliever like Linebrink or Turnbow is to have them start innings and avoid starting from the stretch. Big difference.

Archived