Brewer Fanatic

*RED ALERT THREAD* 8/28/07 Brewers (Suppan. 8-11, 4.85) at Cubs (Hill. 7-7, 3.67) 7:05 CT

sheetswannabe

I decided to start this thread a little early to stop the skid. LETS NOT FALL UNDER .500! RED ALERT!! Use red font!!!

Suppans last 5 outings:

7/31 vs Mets 6.1 IP 6 Hits 2ER 100 Pitches Result=ND
8/05 vs Phi 5.2 IP 5Hits 1ER 83 Pitches Result=ND
8/11 @ Hou 5.2 IP 9Hits 4ER 125 Pitches Result=ND
8/17 vs Cin 5.2 IP 8Hits 3ER 114 Pitches Result=L
8/22 @ Ari 7 IP 7 Hits 3ER 87 Pitches Result=L

Hills last 5 outings:

8/01 vs Phi 4.2 IP 8 Hits 3ER 96 Pitches Result=ND
8/06 @ Hou 7 IP 3 Hits 1ER 101 Pitches Result=ND
8/11 @ Col 5.2 IP 9 Hits 7ER 89 Pitches Result=L
8/17 vs Stl 7 IP 3 Hits 1ER 115 Pitches Result=W
8/22 @ Sf 7 IP 6 Hits 2ER 115 Pitches Result=ND

Notes: Soriano a go for Milwaukee

(edit: replaced "@" with "at" in thread title; "@" in titles breaks Yuku's page display at times --1992)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys hear about 96.5's competition to go to a game with Steve Bartman and a goat in Chicago? I bet they're giving away damn good seats, but I wouldn't want to sit anywhere near Bartman.

I'll be there at Wrigley tomorrow night, and I imagine a lot of other Crew fans will be as well. Go Brewers!

Alright, alright, alright! I'm SOOOO pumped for this series. We've gotta take 2 of 3. That would be huge! I've taken a bit of a break from the team (thanks to my satellite going out), but now I'm ready. We need some good Soup tonight and let's break out the bats! GO CREW!

Here is my suggestion for tonight's game and to break this streak and turn things around.

Everyone needs to wear all of your brewer gear. no sitting on the couch and watching in your work clothes or PJ's. Bust out hats, jerseys, t-shirts, sweatshirts, wristbands, shoes, pants, boxers, thongs, i dont care. get as much brewer gear on as possible. Heck, throw on some face paint if you feel like it. pretend you are getting dressed for the first playoff game at Miller Park.

I, like most other people, are kinda down right now and probably don't have much confidence. We probably are watching games nervous when we have a lead and feel hopeless when we get behind. This game I am going to watch/listen with all my gear on and cheer my butt off like this is the 162nd game of the year, winner goes to the playoffs.

i am going to do that for tonight and tomorrow nights games, and it would be great if many of us did the same... (and they win)

section 411, row 9... with plenty o Goose Island in my belly, stoked

2007 Wrigley wrecord: 1 - 0

the Prince yard show

the Jenkins catch

the Villy 4 inning romp

the Turnbow save

I think the workmanlike Suppan starts punching the timeclock in earnest.

I'm with you menotti. We've waited way too long for a regular season series of this much importance this late into the season!

In honor of tonight's starter and this thread's theme. Here is some red pepper soup with toasted feta for You!

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/08/09/chiilli_narrowweb__200x267.jpg

This is probably going to be the funnest series to watch all year, it's unfortunate that the Brewers had to fall to .500 to make this such an interesting series, but taking two out of three would be sweet.

I'm with you menotti. I have an old Brewers hat with the Tasmanian Devil on it. I'll try to find that and wear it. Brewers baseball is going on the TV, I'm wearing my Brewers shirt and my Brewers pajama pants. So not only will I be decked out in Brewers gear I will be comfortable.

I'm with you menotti. I have an old Brewers hat with the Tasmanian Devil on it. I'll try to find that and wear it. Brewers baseball is going on the TV, I'm wearing my Brewers shirt and my Brewers pajama pants. So not only will I be decked out in Brewers gear I will be comfortable.

Thats what I like to hear! I wish I could watch the game, but I have babysit/dogsit at my girlfriends house, and she doesn't have cable. Maybe me listening to Uecker will change their fortunes...

Either way I will be decked out to the extreme, headed by my autographed Shouse player t-shirt!!!

GO CREW!!!

Archived