Brewer Fanatic

8/26/07 Brewers (Bush) at Giants (Lincecum): 3:05 PM CDT

crewcrazy
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm getting a little tired of these Giants. I'm ready to face more of the Marlins, Nationals, Pirates, Astros, and D-Backs. Luckily, we have the sCrubs, and then the Reds, Pirates, and Astros for the first three weeks in September. I say that those 3 weeks, we turn things around.

Wow...that was a pretty bad throw home from Corey Hart. The throw beat the runner, but was way too far up the line for Damian to do anything with it. Just when we thought the Brewers had found every way to give a team a lead. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

what happened? no description online.

Blooper that was kind of in no-man's land....Weeks couldn't get to it and Hart was playing ridiculously deep because the Brewers were playing to prevent any doubles. Hart never saw the ball off the bat, it landed right in front of him, he rushed a throw home and threw it about 1/3 of the way up the 3rd base line. An on-target throw probably gets the runner that was heading home, IMO, but that could probably be debated.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived