Brewer Fanatic

8/26/07 Brewers (Bush) at Giants (Lincecum): 3:05 PM CDT

crewcrazy
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitch count or no pitch count, what is Ned thinking?

- SP's have been struggling like hell lately, but he got a nice quality start out of Bush

- We have tomorrow off

- We went and traded 3 prospects for Linebrink exactly for the reason to pitch the 7th inning!

I may be moving toward the camp that says Ned may need to go. This is just so demoralizing.

Why does Ned ALWAYS seem to leave a pitcher in 1 inning, or batter, too long; or so it seems to me? I would have taken him out after the 6th.

What bothers me more is that he left Bush in after the homerun to give up a double. If you know Bush struggles late why are you not ready for it in the 7th inning?

Pitch count or no pitch count, what is Ned thinking?

- SP's have been struggling like hell lately, but he got a nice quality start out of Bush

- We have tomorrow off

- We went and traded 3 prospects for Linebrink exactly for the reason to pitch the 7th inning!

I may be moving toward the camp that says Ned may need to go. This is just so demoralizing.

This is just an empty chance to rip Ned. 70 pitches into the game, Ned got somebody up as soon as a man reached first, and then you are not going to yank ANYBODY after a big strikeout on a beautiful pitch. Ned didn't make the trade, Doug did, and the reason Bush stayed in as long as he did is BECAUSE the SP have been struggling, why not build some confidence for the Cubs series by letting a starter work out of a problem without pulling him at the first sign of trouble?

scrubs allready winning 1-0
Make that 2-0 and as usual its on a pair of errors by one of the better defensive teams in the NL. Same exact story as the Rockies series where they played flawless ball against us and looked terrible defensively once the Cubs came to town.

Don't feel too badly for the Brewers. The Giants have made 3 errors in this game, but the Brewers haven't been able to turn any of them into runs since the 3rd inning. No bad luck here, just bad execution.

The Brewers have to win today. Wisconsin native and Brewer fan Steve Stricker finally broke through and won today. When he couldn't quite get it done at the US Open and British Open, the Crew also lost. But today, he won with a late push at the Barclays, so it is preordained that the Brewers do the same. If not, they're just losers.

Why does Ned ALWAYS seem to leave a pitcher in 1 inning, or batter, too long; or so it seems to me? I would have taken him out after the 6th.

Maybe you should let every manager in the league use your crystal ball then.

Their welcome to have it if they want it. It's pretty rusty. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived