Brewer Fanatic

8/25/07 Brewers (Gallardo) at Giants (Correia): 8:05 PM CDT

1992casey

Has anyone figured out how to find this game on DirecTV tonight?

If we can determine which channel is giving us the game, I'll add it to the post title.

EDIT: it looks like the game is in it's usual spot: channel 642 for viewers outside the Milwaukee area.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The issue is that a few weeks ago, WMLW games for viewers outside Milwaukee moved away from DirecTV's normal FOX-WI channel. Until tonight, they've been on Channel 658, but tonight, the program guide says there's an FIBA basketball game.

Now I see the game has popped up in the program guide for channel 642, the normal FSN location. That wasn't the case a couple hours ago. Hopefully, the program guide is correct.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Interesting cleanup hitter tonight:

2B Rickie Weeks

1B Joe Dillon

3B Ryan Braun

RF Gabe Gross

CF Bill Hall

LF Geoff Jenkins

C Johnny Estrada

SS J.J. Hardy

RHP Yovani Gallardo

I was thinking it was going to be Yo batting clean-up.

hit parade. i think yo might beat claudio's 1st inning mark? what is going on here? a staff that looks great against the 1st place d-backs can't get any of the last place giants out. mind-boggling.

The gameday sure looks a lot like the Cardinals series. Soft liner after soft liner and suddenly 4 runs scored.

Community Moderator

This is disappointing because I have been happy with the way the team has played lately. The offense is clicking well, the bullpen has been more effective, and the only thing missing is the starting pitching.

I can't find a way to blame Yost for this.

The middle of the rotation has failed us. Gallardo is not Sheets.

Yost will and should be back next year even if the team finishes under .500

At least Yo got out of that frame. Estrada's been a really good receiver all year, but twice in this game he's dropped ticked 3rd strikes, and one time it really hurt as the next pitch was looped for a hit.

Archived