Brewer Fanatic

When does Jeremy Jeffress pitch? - Now with Video

Quote:
Divide it up into rar files and upload them into something like Depositfiles.com

Its free and doesn't have a download limit.

if i had any idea how to do that i would have http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

1.)Download HJSplit from here: www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/#win32

select one of the 3 links.

Its a zip file, so copy the enclosed program onto your desktop.

2.)Open HJSplit and press the split button.

3.) Browse to your video file by pressing the input button. Open the file. It should automatically name the output file and set it up in the same folder as the original video.

4.) If your file is more than 600Mb, set split file size to around one third of the size. If less than 600, set it to half of the size. This is because the maximum file that can be uploaded to Depositfiles is 300Mb.

5.) Hit start, it should take about 5 minutes.

6.) Go to: depositfiles.com/en/

7.) Hit the"browse" button and find the split files. They should be in the same folder as the original video unless you changed the output destination before splitting.

8.) Select one of the split files. There should be 2 or 3 depending on step 4. Check the user agreement and hit upload. It should take a while for each file, and will give you the approximate time until finish.

9.) Once the file is complete, it will give you a link for people to access the file. Post the link.

10.) Repeat for the remaining split files. Make sure a link is posted for each file (2 or 3 total links).

That should be good. Once all of the files are done, people need to use HJSplit to join all three. Just download them all to the same folder and use the join button. Browse to the first file and hit open. It will join them all wherever the output file destination is set to.

I appreciate all the time you put into this. I really want to see his stuff.

If you get stuck, just ask. I will gladly helphttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived