Brewer Fanatic

8/24/07: Brewers (Vargas) at Giants (Lowry) (9:15 CDT)

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, hard to believe after taking 2-3 from the D'backs, but the Cubs are about to have their biggest lead of the year on the Crew...1.5 games. I know it's not a lot and there is still a lot of season to play, but I never wanted to see the Cubs be up by more then a game the rest of the year. Now it might be time to get a LITTLE concerned. Cubs are back to their run scoring bloop hits & wild pitches ways.

This last month or so makes me see what it must feel like to be a Devil Rays or Baltimore fan the last 4-5 years when your team can't pitch.No lead in any game ever feels safe and getting any start where a pitcher lasts six inning with giving up only three runs feels like a shutout.

I get the feeling this IGT is going to need a pic of Henry Winkler when the game has ended.

But which one? Winkler as the Fonz doing something so... so awesome?

Or that one scene in the Waterboy where he's sitting on the ground with his hands coveirng his face and bawling like a little [bLEEP] after a loss?

I get the feeling this IGT is going to need a pic of Henry Winkler when the game has ended.

But which one? Winkler as the Fonz doing something so... so awesome?

Or that one scene in the Waterboy where he's sitting on the ground with his hands coveirng his face and bawling like a little [bLEEP] after a loss?

I could go for a picture of Henry Winkler covered in bees, like in Little Nicky. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

Edit: What a weird and crazy game. Bummer that they lost and fall back to 1.5 behind the Cubs, but at least Yo is going tomorrow. Here's to hoping they pick up a game...too bad I'll probably end up missing the game tomorrow night.

Not sure if this is a silver lining or not, but if you take away the first inning, the Brewers win 6-5. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif It's a shame that Cappy couldn't avoid hanging meatballs to Lowry and Bonds, but at the same time, the offense should've done a better job of driving in RISP. Just one of those nights, I guess...tomorrow's a new day.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

coveirng his face and bawling like a little [bLEEP] after a loss?

We appreciate you making the effort to self-censor swears and such, but we ask for everyone to take it one step further and refrain from using anything that represents or implies a profanity at all. Thanks.

I don't want to hear any whining from any of you. Not only did I have to endure the game like the rest of you, I had to do it with 5 10 and 11 year old girls here for my daughter's sleepover birthday party watching High School musical on the good TV.

If things don't turn for the better tomorrow, there might be trouble.

I don't want to hear any whining from any of you. Not only did I have to endure the game like the rest of you, I had to do it with 5 10 and 11 year old girls here for my daughter's sleepover birthday party watching High School musical on the good TV.
I paid $60 a pop for my wife and I's seats tonight, before food and drinks and extras.

Give me the screaming little girls and my money back.

Ugh.

I've decided to use Brewer games as an inspiration to create art. Here is my first work:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4054/trashpq0.jpg

Worthy of its on wall to be admired in The Louvre.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif

Archived