Brewer Fanatic

8/22/07 IGT Brewers (Suppan) at Diamondbacks (Webb) 8:40 CST.

wisconsinfan47
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ben Sheets is entering Matt Wise territory for odd injuries. Now he has scabs on his elbows from rubbing too much on the dugout railing? lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Time to get Soup out of the game. NOW!!!!!!!

Should this be in blue? Suppan is at 59 pitches through 5 innings & has looked very good since the first...

Not sure what this means.

I guess it means that Suppan is pitching a very good game and I'm wondering who you would have pitch the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & possibly extra innings?

Looks like Suppan is staying in. One more inning can't hurt, I guess. I still can't help but feel like we're playing with fire with Suppan tonight...it's been so long since he's had an outing like this that I keep expecting something bad to happen. Hopefully Jeff proves me wrong again.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Should this be in blue? Suppan is at 59 pitches through 5 innings & has looked very good since the first...

I guess it means that Suppan is pitching a very good game and I'm wondering who you would have pitch the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & possibly extra innings?

No. I meant why it should be in blue. Sorry for confusion.

No. I meant why it should be in blue. Sorry for confusion.

Blue font = sarcasm. That is why I sometimes use it in the brewcrew community, lol.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived