Brewer Fanatic

8/22/07 IGT Brewers (Suppan) at Diamondbacks (Webb) 8:40 CST.

wisconsinfan47
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't care what people have posted about Suppan being "around" his career averages this year or about him "keeping us in it". I have seen him throw so much belt high meat this year that I can't believe his numbers aren't a lot worse than they are. I know that I expected much more from him, even if others didn't

If they get 4 the games likely over anyway at that point

I don't know.. Webb threw 22 pitches the first inning.. scratch another one off him and get him out in the 7th and hopefully pound the bullpen.. yes. I know, definitely glass is half full thinking.

When I'm stuck at work, sometimes I just read the IGT before looking at the score...I thought maybe we were down 5-1 already or something

No room for error tonight.. they need a great game out of Suppan.. as far as his signing since that will probably be the dead horse topic of the night here is my beating:

When they signed him I wasn't a fan of it because I figured they would not sign Sheets to an extension and would lose out on one of their position players in year 4 with the 10 million they tied up with him. Now, they needed him this year with Sheets being hurt and Cappy sucking to at least provide innings. Wait until you see the trash this free agent pitching class contains this year and the money they get. I would take Suppan for 4 years 42 million over Zito for 8 for 125

"...but it just seems so Suppan to..."

I got to find more uses for this phrase, like: I just changed the sheets on my bed, so it just seemed so Suppan that I would get uncontrollable runs in the middle of the night

I am litterally laughing outloud at this comment. That is great Tau!

"uncontrollable runs"

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived