Brewer Fanatic

8/22/07 IGT Brewers (Suppan) at Diamondbacks (Webb) 8:40 CST.

wisconsinfan47
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, in the Cubs Giants game, I can't say that the game is over even though the Cubs are currently ahead 3-2 (as of this typing) in the top of the 9th. Dempster has been a very iffy pitcher, where Valverde has been very impressive.

The Brewers are a much better team than the Giants.

Now, in the Cubs Giants game, I can't say that the game is over even though the Cubs are currently ahead 3-2 (as of this typing) in the top of the 9th. Dempster has been a very iffy pitcher, where Valverde has been very impressive.

We'll find out this weekend.

That may have been the least frustrating loss of the year. We were playing with house money anyway, going up against one of the top pitchers in baseball on the road. The Brewers played a good game, and had a chance right up until the last batter. In teh end though, their pitching was better and Byrnes made a couple nice plays in LF that helped out. Do teh same thing against SF and I'll be happy. Then the race begins.

We'll find out this weekend.

Nothing wrong with using 3 games to determine who's a better team. For instance, the Brewers are obviously better than the Tigers. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived