Brewer Fanatic

non brewers game thread 8-21

brewcrewnation

Although they had managed to win a few ina row. Sadly the Giants aren't good. Only able to get 1 off that Frenchman--Marquis. Lincecum almost made me forget just how bad the Giants are for a few moments. Poor kid pitched a gem and is going to get saddled with the loss.

Don't think we can count on much help from the Giants

Every bounce goes their way, and they are still only tied with us. I can't wait for the bounces to start going our way again.

You can't be serious. You can't say as a brewers fan that we haven't had bounces all season long. The only lucky hit that inning was floyds seeing eyed single. Be serious. Vizquels triple went the cubs way didn't it? Oh no it went under the bullpen bench and hit the ball bag...

I know this discussion is mainly focusing on the NL Central, but Garrett Anderson has 10 RBI tonight for LA Angels vs. Yankees, it's 18-5 LA in the 8th.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Anderson finishes 4-6, 3R, 2 2B, 2 HR, 10 RBI.

Not a bad night. He came up with 2 on in the 8th but grounded out.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived