Brewer Fanatic

8/21/07 IGT Brewers (Bush) at Arizona (Hernandez) 8:40 PM CT - Shootout at the OK Corral

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since there's more talk about the Cubs game in this thread than in the non-Brewers IGT thread, I thought I'd let people know that to my dismay, Theriot has led off the 9th with a double.

Now Jones hit a single. 1st and 3rd, nobody out. This is sucking.

Lincecum is dealing tonight against the Cubs, and the Brewers won't have to face Lincecum this weekend.

Assuming four days rest, we'd face him Sunday.

You're right. I was thinking today was Wednesday. Bummer. Cubs miss Webb, we get Lincecum.

I hate the Cubs.

I can't wait to call my friend tomorrow. The friend that said we should have brought up Gwynn to start and Gross should never see a Brewer uni again. The same friend that doesn't think OPS or OBP mean anything and that only AVG shows an ability to get on base.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Well, I for one can and will worry about what the Cubs will do...the Brewers don't control their own destiny anymore.

I'll be shocked if the Cubs don't sweep the Giants...Lincecum is the Giants' guy and this was huge for them to come back in the 9th like that.

Archived