Brewer Fanatic

8/21/07 IGT Brewers (Bush) at Arizona (Hernandez) 8:40 PM CT - Shootout at the OK Corral

tonight's the night we regain our division lead. write it down.

Going out on a limb eh? It's ridiculous to think that if things stay the way they are now we'll be back on top with a game lead, just two games after our worst homestand of the year. I'll admit, being in the Central this year is awesome.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure what happened to this team, but I won't complain. lol

I think it is just an up part of a 162 game schedule. But there is always a panic when they are playing poorly and forget we can be a pretty good team. It's not surprising but maybe took a bit long to get here.

Going out on a limb eh? It's ridiculous to think that if things stay the way they are now we'll be back on top with a game lead, just two games after our worst homestand of the year. I'll admit, being in the Central this year is awesome.

of course i was being a little bold, but anyway...i remember last year, everyone wanted the Brewers to be in the NL West (which we would've had a lead, at a few points). Now this year, it would be a nightmare to be in that division. With the exception of the Giants, I think that division deserves some props as one of the better divisions in the majors. I'd have to say: 1. AL Central 2. AL West 3. NL West.

Going out on a limb eh?
To be fair, the Cubs are only down one and the Brewers haven't exactly been lights-out with big leads
what inning are the Cubs in?

Heading to top of the 8th. Lincecum has thrown 71 pitches thru 7.

Archived