Brewer Fanatic

8/21/07 IGT Brewers (Bush) at Arizona (Hernandez) 8:40 PM CT - Shootout at the OK Corral

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused. We're waiting back on pitches and putting good swings on them.

It's almost like they're trying to go back to the types of swings they were taking when they talked about that game they played in spring training, who could hit the most screens.

I blame my wife for the 2 runs by the DBacks as she came home and made me wreck my lights off sitting on the porch by tiki torch mojo to come inside and turn lights on to look at pictures from last night's game

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Does anyone know about any fancy thing that shows the brewers runs scored/given up in each inning throughout the year?(like football)

I would love to see our 6th inning.

they had a graphic about this a few days ago on FSNW. It said that the Brewers were -40 something runs in the 6th inning.

Honestly, what the hell is Ned waiting for? So Bush K's Upton and gets the next guy to fly out, but we've seen this scenario how many times before?

You DO realize that it actually takes time to warm up pitchers in the bullpen, and he can't just head out to the mound and bring in a guy any time he wants, right?

Wise wasn't ready, so he can't be brought in.

Point taken Russ, but the bases loaded with one out and the game tied is more than just "the first sign of trouble."

Agreed but I'm not sure if the bullpen was ready, anyway. Also, I was talking more in general than just this game. I certainly would have understood a move today but it's not practical to expect a move always be made.

Does anyone know about any fancy thing that shows the brewers runs scored/given up in each inning throughout the year?(like football)

I would love to see our 6th inning.

they had a graphic about this a few days ago on FSNW. It said that the Brewers were -40 something runs in the 6th inning.

-40! WOW!....without any other numbers that does seem to be totally out of line with what should be expected in any inning throught the year with an average team.

Archived