Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/20/07 Brewers (Gallardo) at Diamondbacks (Davis) 8:40 PM CDT

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so good to see. I was at the park on Saturday and Sunday and both days this was the game I was looking for. This is the type of thing we need to shake these demons we've had lately. I can only hope we finally get that spark we need right here.

It'll be good to be excited about the season for the night at least.

Let's just hope that this road trip might actually be what the Crew needed. Get away from home and all the "booing" fans, take a relaxed approach and actually win some games this month. It'd be nice to see them go back to that approach they talked about from their game they had in spring training with hitting the screens up the middle.

Look at Weeks tonight, great to see, would be even better to see it continue.

Now if only Johnny could throw out a base stealer.

Doug,

If that graph turns out like most you post, you'll never post on this site again. ;-)

That's true. Because I'd pack up all of my stuff in the middle of the night, move out into the mountains with no TV/radio/internet, and become a recluse so the Brewers could never hurt me again. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif

Time to limit Yo's innings and let the bullpen pick up the slack. 5-6 IP is plenty, IMO. I want Yo around for as long as possible.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I was thinking about saving the pen, but we probably wouldn't need to use it THAT much tonight.

Archived