Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/20/07 Brewers (Gallardo) at Diamondbacks (Davis) 8:40 PM CDT

How bout an IGT started by someone who has never done it?

And the topic of conversation?

<-----------Favorite college football team. GO DAWGS (I'm an alumn--please forgive me)

I'm grasping at straws here, people. Help me out. Hope I'm not out of line starting this. I'm expecting about 7 posts tonight. I hate myself for still having hope but....

BEAT.....THE.......D-BACKS

(added year and game time to thread title --1992)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about my beloved Rutgers, ranked #16 in the preseason AP poll? (For a normal team, that's like being ranked #1.)

And speaking of patience . . . here's hoping that the Brewers will make the King of the Nibblers throw strikes tonight.

It's kind of cool to see Doug Davis's dad start the in-game threads at dppb.org for his son's last 5, and now 6 starts. This is my first post in the in-game threads here at brewerfan in a long time so here's hoping for a win.

Speaking of Georgia, my favorite sign of all time I saw at the Outback Bowl a few years ago..."Wisconsin vs. Georgia, what good is cheese without some crackers!"

http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif Thanks for that anecdote; I really needed it after contemplating what to say in this IGT.

My decision?

Crew drives me crazy

Can't believe they're still sliding

Don, make me drinks too!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Oh wow, they're wearing the road grays tonight. Looks like they're avoiding the alternate blues altogether. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Edit: News from Brewers Live -- Corey Hart is a scratch tonight, suffering from a bruised elbow after getting hit with that pitch yesterday in the 9th. Joe Dillon moves into LF while Mench moves over to RF. I think I like seeing Dillon in the 2 hole.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Posting in pink font

Trying anything I can

Changed my avatar

Let's get a win! I even ditched the sweet Koskie Jedi pic, just bc I feel like a new avatar can't possibly hurt the team. Who knows? Maybe the patch can do some good!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Posting in pink font

Trying anything I can

Changed my avatar

Let's get a win! I even ditched the sweet Koskie Jedi pic, just bc I feel like a new avatar can't possibly hurt the team. Who knows? Maybe the patch can do some good!

TooLive I like your idea of changing the avatar, but to change it to something that has to do with the 82' team could be a reverse effect. Kind of like there record wearing the retro jerseys.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived