Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/19 Reds (Harang) at Brewers (Birthday Boy Capuano, 29)

Mass Haas
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe moving Capuano to the bullpen won't be a horrible thing. He's fine his first few innings. For whatever reason, he's had no stamina this year. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif Please get out of this with the score at least tied, Chris.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I wasn't going to watch the game today because I didn't watch last night and they won. I was prepping for my fantasy football draft and was curious how the Brewers were doing, so I just turned on the TV. The first pitch I saw was a single, followed by a homer, followed by a HBP, followed by a WP, followed by another WP and then finally a sac fly. *Click*. I'm done for today, hopefully I will see you all after a win.

You know, during this bad streak of Cappy's, he seems to be getting quite a few strikeouts (he has 8 today), which would make you think he's dominating, especially since his walk totals don't seem abnormally high either. He just seems to miss his spots to a few batters in a row in one inning, they string some hits together, and that is what has gotten him into trouble.

I wasn't going to watch the game today because I didn't watch last night and they won. I was prepping for my fantasy football draft and was curious how the Brewers were doing, so I just turned on the TV. The first pitch I saw was a single, followed by a homer, followed by a HBP, followed by a WP, followed by another WP and then finally a sac fly. *Click*. I'm done for today, hopefully I will see you all after a win.

At least we found our scape goat.

That HBP to Dunn was pretty cheap, though...that barely nicked the jersey and Dunn didn't really try to move. Cappy really didn't respond well to that, though, since Dunn really should have never gotten past first base.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived