Brewer Fanatic

Official NCAA football thread

paul253
I dont know about any of you, but i getting pumped for the upcoming college football season. I like the chances of my favorite team (michigan). Is anyone else as excited as I am? Any predictions about the national championship or Big 10? I personally see Michigan winning the Big 10, but with one loss, probably to Wisconsin. Unfortunately I see USC winning the title. I hate everything about time, from the coach to the fact that they play in the weakest of the BCS conferences to the fact that their recruiting is far from legal yet nothing ever happens to them. Anyway, I see them beating either Michigan or West Virginia for the title. LSU is going to be good but its hard to go through the SEC without a loss (although if you complain enough with one loss like Florida did last year you will still get into the title game). Anyone else have any thoughts about the season? Good games to watch (LSU-Virginia Tech, USC-Nebraska, Oklahoma-Miami)?

Archived